The Ubiquiti UniFi Switch US-16-150W features Gigabit Ethernet ports with auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at or configurable 24V passive PoE, to simplify your infrastructure.
Ubiquiti UniFi Switch 16 150W Key Features
- Model: US-16-150W
- (16) Gigabit RJ45 Ports
- (2) SFP Ports
- (1) Serial Console Port (Reserved for Future Use)
- Non-Blocking Throughput: 18 Gbps
- Switching Capacity: 36 Gbps
- Forwarding Rate: 26.78 Mpps
- Maximum Power Consumption: 150W
- Supports POE+ IEEE 802.3at/af and 24V Passive PoE
- Rack-Mountable or Wall-Mountable with Rack-Mount Brackets (Included)
By default, the UniFi Switch automatically detects 802.3af/at devices so they automatically receive PoE. For 24V passive PoE devices, manually enable 24V passive PoE using the UniFi Controller software.
The UniFi Switch provides fiber connectivity options for easy expansion of your networks. Each UniFi Switch model includes two SFP ports for uplinks of up to 1 Gbps. Each 48-port model adds two SFP+ ports for high-capacity uplinks of up to 10 Gbps, so you can directly connect to a high-performance storage server or deploy a long-distance uplink to another switch.
Versatile Mounting Options
The UniFi Switch can be placed on a desktop or mounted on a wall or in a rack.
Versatile Port Configuration
Sixteen Gigabit RJ45 ports offer different power output options: auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at PoE/PoE+ and 24V passive PoE, and two SFP ports provide optical fiber connectivity options to support uplinks of up to 1 Gbps.
Integration with UniFi Controller
The UniFi Switch integrates with the UniFi Controller software for centralized management of your UniFi devices.
Advanced Enterprise Switching
The UniFi Switch supports 802.1X authentication, dynamic and static VLAN tagging, port isolation, storm control, and guest control.
Ubiquiti UniFi Switch 16 - Technical Specifications
- Dimensions 443 x 43 x 221 mm (17.44 x 1.69 x 8.70")
- Weight Without Mounting Brackets With Mounting Brackets
- 2.80 kg (6.17 lb) 2.89 kg (6.37 lb)
- Total Non-Blocking Throughput 18 Gbps
- Switching Capacity 36 Gbps
- Forwarding Rate 26.78 Mpps
- Max. Power Consumption Including PoE Output Excluding PoE Output 150W 28W
- Power Method 100-240VAC/50-60 Hz, Universal Input
- Power Supply AC/DC, Internal, 150W DC
- LEDs Per Port RJ45 Data Ports SFP Data Ports
- PoE, Speed/Link/Activity Speed/Link/Activity
- Networking Interfaces (16) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ethernet Ports
- (2) 1 Gbps SFP Ethernet Ports
- Management Interface (1) RJ45 Serial Port Out-of-Band (Reserved for Future Use), Ethernet In-Band
- Certifications CE, FCC, IC
- Rack Mount Yes, 1U High
- ESD/EMP Protection Air: ± 24 kV, Contact: ± 24 kV
- Operating Temperature -5 to 40° C (23 to 104° F)
- Operating Humidity 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Shock and Vibration ETSI300-019-1.4 Standard
- PoE Interfaces POE+ IEEE 802.3af/at (Pins 1, 2+; 3, 6-)
- 24VDC Passive PoE (Pins 4, 5+; 7, 8-)
- Max. PoE+ Wattage per Port by PSE 34.2W
- Voltage Range 802.3at Mode 50–57V
- Max. Passive PoE Wattage per Port 17W
- 24V Passive PoE Voltage Range 20-27V